The Archdiocese has given pastors permission to institute drive-by communion to parishioners who have watched mass online. The process to receive Holy Communion at Annunciation of the Lord reflects the guidelines provided by the Archdiocese.
- Drive into the church driveway via the south entrance (at the stop sign)
- Pull up to the priests. (A priest or deacon will be on each side of your vehicle)
- The Archdiocese asks that all occupants of the car wear masks and must remain in the vehicle.
- Roll down the window(s).
- When the priest/deacon says “Body of Christ”, put your hands out to receive Jesus.
- After priest/deacon steps back, you can remove your mask and consume the Host.
- It is important that everyone in the car consume the host in view of the priests and before driving away.
- Exit the church driveway via the north entrance.
Parishioners are invited to come and receive Holy Communion on Sunday morning from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.