In this edition:
- New Process for Entering Parish During the Winter Months
- Fr. John’s Latest Homily
- Mass Registration
- Tuesday Adoration
New Process for Entering Parish During the Winter Months
This is a reminder that starting this weekend (November 7-8), you are asked to follow the new process for entering the parish for Mass. The reason for the changes is simple, winter is coming, and in an effort to maintain the spirit of hospitality while keeping everyone warm, we will be asking you to do things just a bit differently. So here it is.
- You are asked to park in the back-parking lot and come into the building via the glass doors to the parish hall.
- Upon arrival in the parish hall, you will sanitize your hands and have your temperature checked.
- You will walk through the parish hall and into a warm Narthex.
- In the Narthex you will be asked to check in and an usher will guide you to your assigned seat.
- You will exit the building through the back doors as has been the normal practice.
These small changes are designed to ensure your comfort and safety over the winter months.
For those parishioners who are arriving by ParaTranspo, drop off and pick up at the Ogilvy Road entrance will continue.
Fr. John’s Latest Homily
In case of you missed the homily from this past Sunday, it is now available. To listen, click here.
Thinking of attending Mass this week? Registration is now open for morning Mass on Wednesday and Thursday as well as this weekend’s Liturgies. Click here to register.
Register at email@example.com to attend Adoration being held from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Reconciliation will be moving in doors on Thursday evenings from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.