Stations of the Cross
Join us as we pray the Stations of the Cross on Friday evenings during Lent at 7:00 p.m. Please note the Station of the Cross will not be held on March 25, the Feast of the Annunciation and on April 8 as the parish will offer a “Holy Week Adventure for Families” that evening.
Cross Canada Pilgrimage
This Lent, we call our parishioners to pray together for our parish, our friends, our neighbours, our community, our country.
We will be keeping track of mileage each week from Wednesday to Wednesday:
- Write down your mileage on the pledge sheet in the narthex
- Email your mileage to the parish at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the fillable form on Facebook or parish website.
- Call the parish and let us know how far you have walked this week.
Mass for Seniors
The monthly Mass for Seniors will be held on Wednesday March 16th at 12:00 noon.
With the continued changes coming to provincial health mandates, the Archdiocese has provided the following information to parishes:
- As of March 21st masks are no longer required to attend Mass in person. While masks will not be required, some parishioners may wish to continue wearing masks. As we continue on this journey, it is important that we treat one another with kindness and charity, always being respectful to one another.
- The Archbishop is extending the dispensation from attending Sunday Mass until the vigil Mass for Palm Sunday. Beginning on Palm Sunday, parishioners are invited to attend Mass in person unless they cannot do so for health reasons. The obligation to attend Sunday Mass does not apply if for health reasons you cannot attend Sunday Mass in person.
- When the dispensation is lifted on Palm Sunday, drive-by communion will be discontinued.
We are excited to announce that the Synod process is up and running and we are ready to welcome you to one of our small group sessions! This process is a wonderful opportunity to share your personal experiences with our parish and the global Church and discern where the Holy Spirit is guiding our parish moving forward. As we emerge from the pandemic, we as a parish are eager to listen to what the Holy Spirit says about how we can best serve our community. To do that – we need your help! Below, you will find the dates for our small group sessions. Out of respect for everyone’s preferences, both virtual and in person events will be taking place.
Alpha Holy Spirit Evening
Our Winter Alpha group is inviting the parish to join us for our Alpha Holy Spirit Night on Tuesday, March 29th at 7pm. The session will be focussed on “How Can I Be Filled with the Holy Spirit?” and will include a talk by Fr. Rob, praise & worship music, and prayer. We look forward to seeing everyone in person!
Feast of the Annunciation
Our parish’s feast day is March 25. Mass times are 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Following the 7:00 p.m. Mass there will be a reception in the parish hall.
Save the Date
On April 8 Holy Week Adventure for Families. General information is on the website. Keep an eye out for information on how to register in future News and Notes.