Our Feast Day – The Annunciation of the Lord
This Friday, March 25, we celebrate our Feast Day. Join us for mass at 9:00 am or 7:00 pm. A reception will follow the 7:00 pm Mass in the parish hall.
Because it is our parish feast day, we are dispensed from our Lenten observances. Bring on the chocolate!
Cross Canada Pilgrimage
This Lent, we call our parishioners to pray together for our parish, our friends, our neighbours, our community, our country.
We will be keeping track of mileage each week from Wednesday to Wednesday:
- Write down your mileage on the pledge sheet in the narthex
- Email your mileage to the parish at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the fillable form on Facebook or parish website.
- Call the parish and let us know how far you have walked this week.
Alpha Holy Spirit Evening
Our Winter Alpha group is inviting the parish to join us for our Alpha Holy Spirit Night on Tuesday, March 29th at 7:00 pm. The session will be focussed on “How Can I Be Filled with the Holy Spirit?” and will include a talk by Fr. Rob, praise & worship music, and prayer. We look forward to seeing everyone in person!
Holy Week Adventure
Tickets for our Holy Week Adventure, April 8, are going fast. Make sure you book your ticket today.
At the Holy Week Adventure, you’ll step back in time and follow Jesus’ footsteps through the week leading up to his death and resurrection. Along the path, you’ll encounter people who’ve met Jesus and become part of an incredible experience. Draw closer with your family to Jesus at this memorable event!
For more information and to book your tickets, click here.
Volunteers Needed for Holy Week Adventure
Do you like to sew? We are in need of 4 more people to help sew costumes for the Holy Week Adventure on April 8! Material and patterns will be provided. Please contact Laura at email@example.com if you are interested!
Mass for Seniors
The monthly Mass for Seniors will be held on Wednesday, April 20 at 12:00 noon. Following Mass, join us for fellowship and lunch.
With the continued changes coming to provincial health mandates, the Archdiocese has provided the following information to parishes:
- As of March 21st masks are no longer required to attend Mass in person. While masks will not be required, some parishioners may wish to continue wearing masks. As we continue on this journey, it is important that we treat one another with kindness and charity, always being respectful to one another.
- The Archbishop is extending the dispensation from attending Sunday Mass until the vigil Mass for Palm Sunday. Beginning on Palm Sunday, parishioners are invited to attend Mass in person unless they cannot do so for health reasons. The obligation to attend Sunday Mass does not apply if for health reasons you cannot attend Sunday Mass in person.
- When the dispensation is lifted on Palm Sunday, drive-by communion will be discontinued.
We are excited to announce that the Synod process is up and running and we are ready to welcome you to one of our small group sessions!
There are quite a few opportunities to join us in-person or virtually. Click here for more information and register for a time.