Holy Week will soon be upon us where we remember the Passion, Death and Resurrection of our Lord. Here is the schedule for Holy Week:
- Palm Sunday – Sunday, April 10 – regular Mass schedule
- Holy Thursday – Thursday, April 14 – The Triduum begins with the Mass of the Lord’s Supper at 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday – Friday, April 15
- Children’s Good Friday Service at 10:00 a.m.
- Good Friday Service at 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Easter Vigil – Saturday, April 16 – 8:00 p.m. followed by a reception in the hall. (Bring your bells.)
- Please note, there will not be a 5:00 p.m. Mass
- Easter Sunday – Sunday, April 17 – Sunday Mass at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
*Please note, incense will be used at the Holy Thursday Mass and the Easter Vigil.
Feast of the Annunciation
On Friday evening we celebrated the Feast of the Annunciation, and what a celebration it was!
A big shout out to Julianna and the Hospitality Team for the Feast Day reception. You sure know how to put on a party! Thank you all for your warm hospitality and creative spirit.
Ministry for Seniors
The next Mass for Seniors will be held on April 20th at noon followed by lunch in the hall. To help with the planning for lunch, you are asked to RSVP no later than April 18 by clicking here.
The small group consultations continue. More information is available on the parish website along with information on registration.
Holy Week Adventure
Tickets for our Holy Week Adventure, April 8, are going fast. Make sure you book your ticket today.
At the Holy Week Adventure, you’ll step back in time and follow Jesus’ footsteps through the week leading up to his death and resurrection. Along the path, you’ll encounter people who’ve met Jesus and become part of an incredible experience. Draw closer with your family to Jesus at this memorable event!
For more information and to book your tickets, click here.
Cross Canada Pilgrimage
This Lent, we call our parishioners to pray together for our parish, our friends, our neighbours, our community, our country.
We will be keeping track of mileage each week from Wednesday to Wednesday:
- Write down your mileage on the pledge sheet in the narthex
- Email your mileage to the parish at email@example.com
- Fill out the fillable form on Facebook or parish website.
- Call the parish and let us know how far you have walked this week.